1960's NECKLACE adjusts from 14 inch to 16 inch MATCHING clip on ears unusual and interesting necklace Please see description area

1960's NECKLACE adjusts from 14 inch to 16 inch MATCHING clip on ears unusual and interesting necklace Please see description area,and interesting necklace Please see description area 1960's NECKLACE adjusts from 14 inch to 16 inch MATCHING clip on ears unusual, RETURNS, YES -- YOU MAY RETURN FOR ANY REASON YOU CHOOSE, You pay return postge, I pay you back 80% of all you paid me, the other 20% pays my,SHIPPING & PACKAGING: SENT and sold TO 50 US STATES ONLY, SENT FIRST CLASS PACKAGE Post office says takes 3-4 days to arrive clear across country ,Free Shipping on All Orders,Great quality,Safe and convenient payment,Discover Affordable Street Fashion online. from 14 inch to 16 inch MATCHING clip on ears unusual and interesting necklace Please see description area 1960's NECKLACE adjusts tecnoctrl.com.

1960's NECKLACE adjusts from 14 inch to 16 inch MATCHING clip on ears unusual and interesting necklace Please see description area

1960/'s NECKLACE adjusts from 14 inch to 16 inch MATCHING clip on ears unusual and interesting necklace Please see description area
1960/'s NECKLACE adjusts from 14 inch to 16 inch MATCHING clip on ears unusual and interesting necklace Please see description area
1960/'s NECKLACE adjusts from 14 inch to 16 inch MATCHING clip on ears unusual and interesting necklace Please see description area
1960/'s NECKLACE adjusts from 14 inch to 16 inch MATCHING clip on ears unusual and interesting necklace Please see description area
1960/'s NECKLACE adjusts from 14 inch to 16 inch MATCHING clip on ears unusual and interesting necklace Please see description area
1960/'s NECKLACE adjusts from 14 inch to 16 inch MATCHING clip on ears unusual and interesting necklace Please see description area
1960/'s NECKLACE adjusts from 14 inch to 16 inch MATCHING clip on ears unusual and interesting necklace Please see description area
1960/'s NECKLACE adjusts from 14 inch to 16 inch MATCHING clip on ears unusual and interesting necklace Please see description area




1960's NECKLACE adjusts from 14 inch to 16 inch MATCHING clip on ears unusual and interesting necklace Please see description area

1960's NECKLACE adjusts from 14 inch to 16 inch MATCHING. SHIPPING & PACKAGING: SENT and sold TO 50 US STATES ONLY. SENT FIRST CLASS PACKAGE Post office says takes 3-4 days to arrive clear across country . RETURNS, YES -- YOU MAY RETURN FOR ANY REASON YOU CHOOSE. You pay return postge. I pay you back 80% of all you paid me. the other 20% pays my. SHIPPING & PACKAGING:。 SENT and sold TO 50 US STATES ONLY.。 SENT FIRST CLASS PACKAGE Post office says takes 3-4 days to arrive clear across country。.。RETURNS, YES -- YOU MAY RETURN FOR ANY REASON YOU CHOOSE. You pay return postge. I pay you back 80% of all you paid me. the other 20% pays my unrecoverable costs.。THANKS FOR LOOKING AT THIS ITEM. 。FEEL FREE TO WRITE US WITH ANY QUESTIONSVERY PRETTY necklace & ears.。Pink beads in light gold color leaf design.。clear rhinestone accents。I see no maker's or metal mark. 。very likely USED, but still looks new。perfect condition。Sent with gift box。.SHIPPING & PACKAGING:。For this item, SENT IN 50 US STATES: I have picked U. S. Post office First class PACKAGE rates as the most practical. Post office says it is usually 3 to 4 days even if clear across country。ELSEWHERE: NOT SENT ELSEWHERE . 。RETURNS: yes, for whatever reason you like. You pay return cost. You get back 80% of all you paid to me. the other 20% pays my unrecoverable costs. 。THANK YOU for looking over this item.。 Feel free to contact us with any questions.。

1960/'s NECKLACE adjusts from 14 inch to 16 inch MATCHING clip on ears unusual and interesting necklace Please see description area
1960/'s NECKLACE adjusts from 14 inch to 16 inch MATCHING clip on ears unusual and interesting necklace Please see description area
1960/'s NECKLACE adjusts from 14 inch to 16 inch MATCHING clip on ears unusual and interesting necklace Please see description area
1960/'s NECKLACE adjusts from 14 inch to 16 inch MATCHING clip on ears unusual and interesting necklace Please see description area

1960's NECKLACE adjusts from 14 inch to 16 inch MATCHING clip on ears unusual and interesting necklace Please see description area

snow white owl dangle earrings oxidized sterling silver drop earrings White Owl drop Earrings, Handmade Polymer Clay Earrings Opal Moon Phases 3 Sizes Nickle Free. Long Wonderful Silver Plated Unique Necklace With Intaglio Deer Turquoise Stone, Pet Cremation Jewelry Earrings-Fused Glass dangle earrings made of your pet's ashes-Memorial Glass Jewelry-Cremation glass earrings. full set: Earrings and Pedant Italian Venetian Glass Sterling silver 925 man made vintage style Murano Glass, Green Onyx Ring Promise Ring Stacking Ring Dainty Ring Birthstone Ring Gifts For Her 14k Gold Onyx Ring Minimalist Ring. Purple Baroque Pearl Pendants, anxiety jewellery mother gift anti anxiety calm beaded dainty bracelet Fidget bracelet for women spinner bracelet gift ideas for women, Eternity Ring 925 Sterling Silver Rose Gold Plated CZ Gemstone, vinage gold tone costume stud earrings with oval faceted prong-set red rhinestones with post backs 14 x 18 inch **M3. 2019 Winter 925 Sterling Silver Sparkling Angel Wings Ring With Clear CZ Rings For Women Jewelry Finger Ring. Vintage Celtic Handmade Braided Gemstone Bracelet Cross Casual Punk Style Brown Tiger Eye Black Obsidian Sterling Silver Spacer Beads 1687, Exquisite Colorful BlueGreen Resin Rhinestone Rings Trendy Timeless Jewelry Statement Vintage Ring. Leaf earrings|plant earrings|nature earrings, Stockholm. Vintage Swedish Three Crowns Brooch Pin By Sporrong. White Mother of Pearl and Swiss Marcasite Earrings in Black Oxidized Stainless Steel, 10K Yellow Gold 2 MM Thick Hoop Earrings Snap Closure 25MM 1 Inch Womens Hoops. Gift for him Impossible is nothing* Boxing Motivational Pendant Martial Arts Gift Boxing Gift Inspirational Pendant Mohammed Ali.


1960's NECKLACE adjusts from 14 inch to 16 inch MATCHING clip on ears unusual and interesting necklace Please see description area


RETURNS, YES -- YOU MAY RETURN FOR ANY REASON YOU CHOOSE, You pay return postge, I pay you back 80% of all you paid me, the other 20% pays my,SHIPPING & PACKAGING: SENT and sold TO 50 US STATES ONLY, SENT FIRST CLASS PACKAGE Post office says takes 3-4 days to arrive clear across country ,Free Shipping on All Orders,Great quality,Safe and convenient payment,Discover Affordable Street Fashion online.